Thursday, June 20, 2013

Table Toppers

I sure seem to have a lot to share today, or maybe just the time and mental awareness to say it!?!  Here is the latest collection of Table Toppers.  It seems I have one for each day of the week.  I try to keep them on the table until they get dirty (about a week or so), and then I like the change.  I was looking through the collection and I don't have anything Patriotic and it is the 4th of July next week.  I have some orphan blocks from the last Quilt of Valor, so I might have to turn them into a Topper!  I think I need a Fall one too, but I have time to put that off until another day!  Here is the 3fer:





I like making Toppers.  They give me a chance to use up Orphan Blocks or try new things and practice my machine quilting skills.  Don't look too close on the purple one, I was trying very hard to machine quilt...trying and noticing I need lots more trying!  Luckily, my family doesn't care about my fails.  I guess that means I have a Great Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment